Get complete visibility on the entire order cycle, starting from vendor management
to inventory control, products delivery, order placement and assembly line.
Streamline and automate manufacturing processes
Incorporated intelligent capabilities help you achieve your objectives easily and get the best out of complex insight. Clients become more demanding every single day and production processes, that function at a high level, play a vital role in satisfying their needs. Software solutions bring substantial results that you can achieve for both supply chain and manufacturing. Moreover, the user interface is comprehensive and unifies data from across manufacturing dashboards to create a single line of communication. Get complete visibility on the entire order cycle, starting from vendor management to inventory control, products delivery, order placement and assembly line. Another important function, that you can take advantage of when you apply functionalities, contributes to data analysis generation. It offers you control over every manufacturing operation, so that your company maximizes profitability based on applied solutions, but it can also reduce production surplus and improve monetary flow.
Process data in a single system
- Plan easily and get manufacturing orders with Dynamics 365 functions to fulfill sales requirements.
- Place manufacturing orders in tandem with sales orders to get improved results
- Process manufacturing orders while you keep track of end-to-end visibility procedures
- Automatically register everything that includes manufacturing procedures and the consumption of used components
Save time with modern functions
- Personalize Business Central’s interface in a way you can optimize the supply planning needs and the supply chain
- Use the “Work Centre Calendar” function to keep tabs on the working time (days and working hours, vacation, absence)
- Avoid imposed capacity limitations through outsourcing processes, while you keep track of subcontracting operations
- Use planning capabilities by taking into account MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) and MPS (Master Production Schedule) to streamline supply chain processes.
Any solution at your disposal
- Get an overview on product availability regarding time, event, location and other elements while you use Business Central
- Refine the planning system of supply in order to restore the stock, through purchasing and transferring
- You have at your disposal multiple and flexible planning options in regard to specific orders or from a batch
- Benefit from a simple interface that can anticipate the request level through sales and manufacturing pattern analysis in order to prevent supply bottlenecks.