Any type of engagement with clients, on any used channel, regardless of its position
in a purchasing cycle, can bring efficient insight through artificial intelligence.
Maximize profitability and your sales capacity
Dynamics 365 Business Central is a provider when it comes to keeping the high level of satisfaction in relation to clients and get successful results with sales processes and operational management. Discover leads that will improve profitability, the sales capacity and engagement generated on multi-channels, regardless of its origins (pre-sales or post-sales). The insight generated by AI is also assisting in buyer behavior, buyer persona, purchasing needs and allow you to build relationships with clients on long-term, by increasing client’s retention. Access intelligent tools with a single click and generate a comprehensive analysis of sales strategies, while you signs deals with the speed of light.
Strengthen the relationships with clients
- Maintain the relationships with clients for a one-of-a-kind sales experience with users
- Keep your users up-to-date with delivery data when you keep the evidence of available stock
- Keep purchasing retention by automating refund processes
- Reduce inventory costs and improve delivery personalization by respecting orders without a precise inventory
Implement an intelligent system for deliveries
- Use distribution and purchasing orders to deliver products, from different sources, to users
- Check and fix errors that can occur before deliveries by automating the creation of purchasing invoices
- Have control over multiple inventory channels between orders and delivery to ensure order successes.
- Turn on the mixed delivery function to combine multiple sales orders to create a single invoice.
Purchase products selectively
- Select sales sources from which you can purchase products before delivery
- Establish communication methods to allow trading before you create a sales invoice
- Generate sales invoices automatically as proof for sales, as well as invoices directly stemming from an individual delivery or a shared one.